1OO JUDUL PENELITIAN KUALITATIF
1. Improving the Vocabulary Skills by Using Thesaurus for Second grade Students at SMAN 1 Kebumen.
2. Improving the vocabulary skills by using crossword puzzles for grade VII at SMPN 1 Alian Kebumen.
3. Developing Web-Based Reading Materials for Grade VIII at SMPN I Buluspesantren Kebumen.
4. Designing Live Interactive English Radio Programme of Learning English for Senior High School Students in Purworejo.
5. The Effectiveness of Giving Direct Feedback on Speaking to Improve Speaking Ability of the Grade VII Students at SMA Masehi Kebumen.
6. Improving Students’s Vocabulary Mastery Through the Use of Card Games in the first third grade of SMAN 1 Kutowinangun.
7. Improving Reading Skills by Using Newspaper for Second Grade students of SMPN 1 Kebumen.
8. Code-Switching in the English Teaching Learning Process of the First Grade of SMK Batik Sakti Kebumen.
9. Improving Speaking Abillity by Using Interactive English Task at SMPN 5 Kebumen in Academic Year or 2009/2010.
10. Improving student’s Listening Abillity through Drawing, Coloring, and Sticking for Grade Two at SDN I Krakal Kebumen.
11. Problems in Understanding Narrative text among The Tenth Grade Students of SMA Muhammadiyah Kebumen.
12. Efforts to Improve the Speaking Teaching Learning in Second Grade of SMPN 2 Kebumen.
13. Efforts to Improve Student’s Speaking Abillity by Using Communicative Activities in Grade 5 of SDN 1 Kalirancang Kebumen.
14. The Effectiveness of Mid-Kids in Improving Vocabulary Mastery of the Rahayu Kindergarten of Zacky Hanggoro in The Academic Year of 2009/2010
15. The Effect of Letter Tiles to Teach Spelling at SD Bumirejo Kebumen.
16. The Effect of Parent’s Support to the students on the English Learning Activities of SDN 1 Wotbuwono Kebumen.
17. Improving English Reading Skills by Using Story Book for SDK Pamardi Yuana Bhakti.
18. The Effect of Teacher’s Support to the Students on the English Learning Activities of SDN 2 Kebumen.
19. Improving the vocabulary skills by using Dictionary for grade VIII at SMPN 1 Klirong Kebumen.
20. Improving Reading Skills by Using Megazine for Third Grade students of SMPN 1 Gombong Kebumen.
21. The Application of Grammar Practice Activities in Communicative Language Teaching (CLT) Method to Improve The Grammar Ability of The First Year Student at SMU Purworejo.
22. The Influence of Peer Response in Writing Process to Improve Students Writing Ability : A Case Study at The Tenth Grade of United English Forum (UEF).
23. Using Parallel Writing Technique Through Song to Improve The Writing Ability of The Second Semester Student of English Language and Literature Department of English University of Sarjnawiyata Tamansiswa
24. The Application of Dictoyloss Teaching Strategy in Improving The Students English Achievement of The Second Year Students of SMA 2 Gombong.
25. Improving the Reading Comprehension of The Second Semester Students of PIKIH Program of English Department at Sarjanawiyata Tamansiswa University.
26. The Application of Graphic Organizer Method in Improving Reading Comprehension of SMA Pius Bayan, Purworejo.
27. The Use of First Language Acquesition Approach to Teach in Speaking in Improving The Students Proficiency of PIKIH Program UMP.
28. The Effectiveness of Self Assessment Techniques in Improving Students English Speaking Proficiency at PIKIH Program of UIN Jogja.
29. The Effectiveness of English Comp. Program in Increasing The Second Year Student Interest in Learning English of MAN Kebumen.
30. The Effectiveness of Imaginative Reading Materials in Improving Reading Comprehension of The First Year Students of SMP 2 Purwodadi
31. Using Schema Activation Strategy to Increase the Second Year Students Reading Comprehension at SMP Bunda Harapan Bekasi.
32. Developing the Students Ability in Writing Paragraph Through Quick writing at The Two Year Students of MTSN 1Kebumen.
33. The effectiveness of The Aesthetic Realism Method in Improving Reading Skill at The Fifth Class at SD Taman Muda Jetis.
34. Improving The Student Ability in Mastering Vocabulary Trough Word wish Game at The Fourth Year Student of UCY.
35. Improving Students Reading Comprehension Through Reading, Encoding, Annotiating, Pondering (REAP Technique) (A study at The Students of SMA Santa Maria Bekasi.
36. The Effectiveness of Word Analogies in Improving the English Vocabulary Mastery of The Students of SMA 8 Bekasi.
37. Teaching Vocabulary Through Riddles to The First Year Students of SMKI Jogjakarta.
38. The Application of Personal Vocabulary Notes (PVN) Technique to Develop Students Vocabulary at The Second Year Students of SMA Muhammadiyah 7 Pacitan.
39. Developing The Sixth Student Vocabulary Through Human Learning System of SDN 9 Bumirejo, Kebumen.
40. The Effectiveness of Based Problem Learning Strategy in Improving Students Speaking Skill at The Third Year Students of SMK PGRI Kebumen.
41. Application of Exposition Strategy in Improving the Reading Comprehension of The Second Year Students of SMU Pius Jakarta.
42. Improving The Students Ability To Translate Texts Book Through Sentence Component Identivication
43. Using Skills Circuits to Improve The English Vocabulary Achievement of The Second Year Student at The MTsn 2 Plumbon.
44. Using Directed Reading Activity Strategy to Improve The Reading Comprehension of The Second Year Students of SMPN 4 Batang.
45. The Roles of Args Model in Improving Students Motivation in Learning English Study at The Second Year Students of SMA 1 Bandung.
46. Improving The Second Year Students Vocabulary of SMA Bellar Minus Jakarta Selatan by Using Preview in Context.
47. The Use of Guided Writing Procedures in Improving The English Writing Proficiency of The Second Year Student of SMK 3 Piri Yogyakarta.
48. The Effectiveness of English Technique as a Local Content at Elementary School.
49. The Casual Factors of the Third Year Students Difficulty in Learning Speaking at MTsN 1 Ngawi.
50. The Application of Directed Activities Redacted To Text (DADT) Method in Improving The Reading Comprehensions Ability of The Third Year Students of SMP Penabur, Kebumen.
51. The Effectiveness of Using English Song in Improving The Students Ability in Writing An Essay At The First Year of SMA PGRI Purworejo.
52. The Use of Dictoglass to Increase the Students Speaking Achievement At The last Year Students of SMA Masehi Prembun, Kebumen.
53. Study of the Effectiveness of Martessari Method in Kindergarten in Developing Students Skill.
54. Sing Incidental Vocabulary Acquisition Method to Improve Students Vocabulary Mastery at The First Year Students of SMA 3 Kebumen.
55. The Correlation Between The Students Learning Styles And Paragraph Organization Style at The English Education Department of UKDW.
56. Motivating the Students With Disruptine Behavior in Learning English Through Brain Based Learning Method in Grade II at SMAN 5 Kutoarjo.
57. Analyzing the Item Feasibility of English Test Used At SMKN 1 Kebumen.
58. Improving The First Year Students Achievement Through Recitation Techniques At MTs. Model, Kebumen.
59. Reducing Students Anxiety to Speak English through Tense – Free Class Environment (A Study of The Third Year Students of MAN 2 Purworejo.
60. Improving Listening Skills by Using English song for SDN 1 Kutowinanagun.
61. Increasing Reading Skills by Using Fabel for Grade 2 at SDK Pius Gombong.
62. Improving Speaking Skills by using Dailly Conversation by Foreigner for Second Grade Students at SMA 8 Purworejo.
63. Improving Pronounciation fluency by using Oxford Dictionary for Grade XI Students at SMA 3 Bekasi.
64. Increasing English Converstion by using Speaking Club for Hotel Receptionist.\
65. The Effort of Alfa Bank to Improving skills in Teaching English.
66. The Effectiveness of Teacher’s attitude in SMPN 4 Kebumen.
67. The Effectiveness of Unique Reading Materials in Improving Reading Comprehension of The First Year Students of SMA 2 Prembun, Kebumen.
68. Development English Listening Skills for SMK Nawa Bhakti Kebumen by Using BBC Radio.
69. Improving Writing Skills by Write English Letter for Grade Third Studdents at SMA 7 Purworejo.
70. The Effectiveness of reducing Home Work to reduce Students’ Hardness for SMPK Marsudi Luhur Jogja.
71. Development Reading Skills by Using Sending Letter to Foreign Students for Grade 2 students at SMPN 5 Banjarnegara.
72. Improving Listening skills by Listening Foreign Conversation in Malioboro Street for First Semester Students at UST.
73. Development Linguistic Comprehension by Using Special Handout Books for 5 Smester Students at UNY.
74. Increasing Phonetics Comprehension by Using Unique Symbol for 6 for 6 Smester 6 Students at UAD.
75. Improving Reading Skills by Using Megazine for Third Grade students of SMPN 1 Gombong Kebumen.
76. The Application of Vocabulary Practice Activities Method to Improve The Vocabullary Ability of TheSecond Year Student at SMAN 9 Purworejo.
77. Using Song to Improve The Writing Ability of The Second Semester Student of English Language and Literature Department of English at UAD Jogjakarta.
78. The Application of Approach Teaching Strategy in Improving The Students English Achievement of The Second Year Students of SMAN 4 Tegal.
79. Improving the Reading Comprehension of The Second Semester Students by Using Novel maker of English Department at Sarjanawiyata Tamansiswa University.
80. The Application of Poetry Method in Improving Reading Comprehension of SMA Masehi Kuningan.
81. The Use of First Language Acquesition Approach to Teach in Speaking in Improving The Students Exclussive Speech of UMY.
82. The Effectiveness of Self Assessment Techniques in Improving Students English Speaking at Quick Conversation Program of UIN Jogja.
83. The Effectiveness of Alfa Link Dictionary in Increasing Vocabullaryfor The Second Year Student Interest in Learning English of MAN Kebumen.
84. The Effectiveness of Listening Conversation Among Students in Improving Reading Comprehension of The Second Year of SMPN 5 Semarang.
85. Using Activation Strategy to Increase the First Students Reading Comprehension at SMPN 8Depok, Jawa Barat.
86. Developing the Students Ability in Writing Paragraph by using fast writing at The first Year.
87. The effectiveness of The Realism Method in Improving Reading Skill at Thesixth Class at SDN 3 Wonogiri.
88. Improving The Student Ability in Mastering Vocabulary Trough Word Game at The Fifth Year Student of UPY Jogjakarta.
89. Improving Students Reading Comprehension Through Reading study at The Students of SMA Santa Maria Bekasi.
90. Improving the Vocabulary Skills by Using Real Things in School for Second grade Students at SMAN 1Purwokerto.
91. Improving the Grammar skills by using Students’daily activities for grade two at SMAN 1 Pandak, Jogjakarta.
92. Developing Internet Reading Materials for Grade VII at SMPN 3 Kebumen by Using Modem.
93. Designing Live Interactive English TV Programme of Learning English for SMA Penabur, Jakarta Selatan.
94. The Effectiveness of Giving Feedback on Speaking to Improve Speaking Ability of the Grade VII of SMAN 6 Tasikmalaya.
95. Improving Students’s Vocabulary Mastery Through TTS at SMPN 10 Bekasi.
96. Improving Reading Skills by Using English comic for Second Grade students of SMPN 4 Cilacap.
97. Intensive the English Teaching Learning Process of the First Grade of SMK Batik Sakti Kebumen.10 or 2009/2010.
98. Improving student’s Listening Abillity through Drawing, for Grade Two at SDN 3 Seliling Kebumen.
99. Problems in Understanding Analitycal Exposistion text among The Grade three Students of SMA PGRI Kebumen.
100. Efforts to Improve the Writing Teaching Learning in Second Grade of SMM Jogjakarta.
Minggu, 27 Februari 2011
1OO JUDUL PENELITIAN KUALITATIF