Rabu, 18 April 2012

tag question

Answer the following questions by crossing (X) A, B, C or D

1. Miss .Icha is from Indonesia, ……………………………...?

A She is B. isn’t he C. is he D. isn’t it

2. The car isn't in the garage, ,…………………….…….?

A .Is car B. is it C. isn’t it D. is he

3. Open the door , ,………………………………………….?

A . shall you B. shall I C. will you D. will he

4. She is reading a books in the library ,……………….?

A . will she B .won’t she C. isn’t she D. won’t she

5. He didn't recognize me, ,…………………………………...?

A .does he B. do he C. did he D. doesn’t he

6. She read novel last Monday , ……………………………..?

A . was she B. does he C. didn’t she D. do I

7. Mr. Achmad has been to Arabic recent,………………….?

A .has he B. hasn’t he C. have he D. will Achmad

8. The trip is very expensive, ,……………………………..….?

A .isn’t it B. are it C. wasn’t it D. are its

9. He won't tell her, ,………………………………………...….?

A .Will he B. will not he C. won he D. shall he

10. Jihan hadn’t a red car, ,…………………………….……….?

A .had car B. had she C. has it D. had he

11. You and they were in trouble ,………………………….…..?

A .weren’t you B. were you C. weren’t they. D. was you

12. We and they read a news paper. ……………………..…..?

A .don’t we B. does we C. do they D. do you

13. She is crazy girl,………………………………………….….?

A . am I not B.aren’t I C. isn’t she D. am I

14. Yesterday, I came late, …………………………………….?

A .do I B. don’t I C. didn’t I D. was I

15. I am clever student,…………………………….?

A . aren’t I B.am I not C. am I D. I am

Jawaban

1.B. 2.B 3.C 4.D 5.C

6.C 7.B 8.A 9.A 10.B

11.A 12.A 13.C 14.C 15.A.

Comments :

0 komentar to “tag question”

Poskan Komentar

 

Copyright © 2009 by achmad muhammad ma'shum muhibbaddin 'ainul yaqin dan allohurbbi